Professional at-home whitening systems use custom trays and professional-grade whitening solution to give you results that really shine. Patients are given instructions for how to properly fill the trays with the gel and how many hours to wear them each day. The treatment time often depends on the desired results.
A few facts:
- With at-home whitening, some patients notice the results almost immediately, while the full results will appear gradually after about a week of daily use.
- At home whitening trays are easy to use and comfortable.
- Most patients love that you can whiten your teeth while you're performing daily tasks such as cleaning, cooking or reading a book.
- At home trays are also a great option for patients who have sensitive teeth because the gradual whitening cuts down on sensitivity.
- Once you have achieved your desired results, you can save the whitening trays for periodic touchups.
To learn more about how a bright, vibrant smile can improve your appearance call 770-423-1132 today.