Dentists in Marietta, GA describe Invisalign orthodontics
When patients want to improve the alignment of their teeth and bite, they are often faced with the concept of undergoing orthodontic treatment. However, individuals in the Marietta, GA area who are considering orthodontics may be turned off by the concept of metal brackets and wires glued to the front of their smile. Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley of 32 Dental can educate individuals on alternative solutions for orthodontic treatment such as Invisalign.
Invisalign is a revolutionary method of repairing the smile when misalignment of the arch or the bite occurs. Invisalign uses aligner trays made of plastic, which can be worn over the dental arch to reposition the teeth slowly. This option is a wonderful, discreet way to improve the appearance of the smile without having to deal with metal, which can be a source of embarrassment for those who are considering orthodontic treatment.
Invisalign is a popular method of realigning the smile because it is so easy to use and not noticeable to others. The aligner trays should be worn at all times, day and night, to help in gradually repositioning the teeth. Patients can remove them to care for their smile, allowing them to brush and floss without having to work around wires and brackets, which can make it difficult to maintain oral health.
Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley encourage patients who are considering restoring their smile with orthodontics to take the time to learn about Invisalign. The best candidates for this treatment are those who have mild to moderate misalignment of the teeth and are considering methods of orthodontics that do not involve conventional metal brackets and wires. Patients with severe overcrowding or misalignment may be better suited for traditional braces through an orthodontist, and our dental team can refer patients to a trusted specialist for further services.
If you live in or around the Marietta, Georgia community and have considered the benefits of orthodontics but don't want to deal with conventional braces, contact 32 Dental today to book an appointment and learn about Invisalign orthodontics as a wonderful alternative.
- Smile confidently with invisible Invisalign, an alternative to braces for adults in Kennesaw, GA
- Kennesaw, GA dentists answer, "Are the best Invisible Braces Effective"
- A discreet way to straighten your teeth in Kennesaw, GA
- If you want to straighten your teeth, Invisalign from your Kennesaw dentist is the answer
- Dentist in Dallas, GA area explains Invisalign orthodontic solutions
- Powder Springs, GA area patients ask about invisible braces: do they work?
- Kennesaw area patients can enjoy invisible braces for teeth with Invisalign
- Considering Invisalign as your orthodontics solution? Kennesaw, GA dentists explain treatment
- Everything our Marietta neighbors need to know about Invisalign vs. braces
- Marietta, GA dental team offers a qualified Invisalign provider
- Patients in the Kennesaw area ask about Invisalign vs. traditional braces
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area compare Invisalign to traditional metal braces
- Patients in Marietta, GA ask, "Do we need to see orthodontists for Invisalign treatment?"
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area explain how Invisalign clear aligners are an ideal alternative to conventional braces
- Patients ask Kennesaw dentists, "Do you provide treatment for protrusive teeth?"
- Who is a candidate for clear braces in Marietta, GA?
- Dentists in Marietta, GA describe Invisalign orthodontics
- How invisible braces can realign teeth for Acworth area residents
- How clear braces can help Woodstock area adults improve their smiles
- Marietta area dentists introduce invisible braces
- Kennesaw area patients ask, what are invisible braces?
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.