Considering Invisalign as your orthodontics solution? Kennesaw, GA dentists explain treatment
Are you self-conscious about how your smile looks? Do you wish your teeth were properly aligned, but the thought of undergoing traditional orthodontics treatment with braces and wires stop you from talking to your dentist about your dream for a straight smile?
Well, now you have another choice. Your teeth can be straightened and better aligned without use of uncomfortable metal wires and brackets. Dr. Lan Vo and Dr. Sean Breckley of 32 Dental in Kennesaw, GA, now provide patients with a new option for achieving a great smile.
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that uses a series of nearly invisible, custom-made trays to achieve a properly aligned smile. The patient changes his or her aligners at pre-determined intervals, usually every two weeks, and the teeth shift gently with each new tray. Instead of metal brackets, sharp wires, and tiny rubber bands, patients use comfortable plastic trays. As an added benefit, patients have fewer visits to the dentist’s office because the treatment path is developed at the beginning. Patients at 32 Dental simply follow the timeline and check in periodically to make sure everything is on track.
In addition to not having to wear unsightly braces, Invisalign has several benefits over traditional braces. First, they can be removed for eating, cleaning, or the occasional important professional or social function. Additionally, users can brush and floss their teeth the same way they always have, and the Invisalign trays are easy to keep clean and free from bacteria. Finally, results are typically achieved faster than with traditional treatments.
It’s important to note that using Invisalign won’t work without commitment from the patient. As mentioned, the aligners can be removed when necessary, but to achieve a straighter smile patients need to wear them at least 22 hours a day. Additionally, good oral hygiene is important. Patients must continue to brush and floss their teeth and brush the aligners to prevent damage to the teeth or gums.
If you’re ready to take the first step to confident, beautiful smile and call the 32 Dental team today. Drs. Vo and Breckley will talk to you about your concerns and take impressions of your teeth. Then together you’ll decide on the best treatment plan to ensure a straight and beautiful smile!
- Smile confidently with invisible Invisalign, an alternative to braces for adults in Kennesaw, GA
- Kennesaw, GA dentists answer, "Are the best Invisible Braces Effective"
- A discreet way to straighten your teeth in Kennesaw, GA
- If you want to straighten your teeth, Invisalign from your Kennesaw dentist is the answer
- Dentist in Dallas, GA area explains Invisalign orthodontic solutions
- Powder Springs, GA area patients ask about invisible braces: do they work?
- Kennesaw area patients can enjoy invisible braces for teeth with Invisalign
- Considering Invisalign as your orthodontics solution? Kennesaw, GA dentists explain treatment
- Everything our Marietta neighbors need to know about Invisalign vs. braces
- Marietta, GA dental team offers a qualified Invisalign provider
- Patients in the Kennesaw area ask about Invisalign vs. traditional braces
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area compare Invisalign to traditional metal braces
- Patients in Marietta, GA ask, "Do we need to see orthodontists for Invisalign treatment?"
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area explain how Invisalign clear aligners are an ideal alternative to conventional braces
- Patients ask Kennesaw dentists, "Do you provide treatment for protrusive teeth?"
- Who is a candidate for clear braces in Marietta, GA?
- Dentists in Marietta, GA describe Invisalign orthodontics
- How invisible braces can realign teeth for Acworth area residents
- How clear braces can help Woodstock area adults improve their smiles
- Marietta area dentists introduce invisible braces
- Kennesaw area patients ask, what are invisible braces?
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.