How invisible braces can realign teeth for Acworth area residents
While the idea of “invisible braces” has been around for many years, this method has only become popular within the last decade. Invisible braces, also known as Invisalign, was developed in 1998 and continues to be one of the most commonly requested orthodontic services by patients in and around the Acworth area. Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley of 32 Dental understand why many patients are hesitant to get traditional braces—appearance. Metal bracket and wire braces can be unsightly and may be a source of embarrassment for patients who have waited well into adulthood to address misalignment of the smile. Patients who are reluctant to consider traditional braces for their mild to moderate misalignment may be excited to learn about Invisalign.
Invisalign aligners work by gently repositioning the teeth with clear aligner trays. Instead of brackets and wires, these trays slide on and off the dental arch to make it easier to care for the natural teeth during treatment. The aligner trays must also be cleaned. These plastic aligners are custom-made for each patient using impressions of the dental arches to fabricate a series of trays. These trays are used throughout the treatment with each one being worn for two weeks before switching to the next tray.
Invisalign does require compliance by patients in order to achieve the results desired. They must be worn at all times and only be removed for cleaning and eating. Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley of 32 Dental also recommend patients come into their office regularly to track the performance of the treatment to ensure teeth are shifting as intended.
At 32 Dental, we understand how embarrassing traditional braces may be and work with patients to find alternative solutions such as Invisalign. Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley consult with new and existing patients who are interested in learning more about orthodontic solutions that may help them dramatically improve the appearance of their smile in a discreet yet affordable manner. If you live in the Acworth area and you have considered Invisalign for addressing imperfections in the smile, contact the team of 32 Dental today.
- Smile confidently with invisible Invisalign, an alternative to braces for adults in Kennesaw, GA
- Kennesaw, GA dentists answer, "Are the best Invisible Braces Effective"
- A discreet way to straighten your teeth in Kennesaw, GA
- If you want to straighten your teeth, Invisalign from your Kennesaw dentist is the answer
- Dentist in Dallas, GA area explains Invisalign orthodontic solutions
- Powder Springs, GA area patients ask about invisible braces: do they work?
- Kennesaw area patients can enjoy invisible braces for teeth with Invisalign
- Considering Invisalign as your orthodontics solution? Kennesaw, GA dentists explain treatment
- Everything our Marietta neighbors need to know about Invisalign vs. braces
- Marietta, GA dental team offers a qualified Invisalign provider
- Patients in the Kennesaw area ask about Invisalign vs. traditional braces
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area compare Invisalign to traditional metal braces
- Patients in Marietta, GA ask, "Do we need to see orthodontists for Invisalign treatment?"
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area explain how Invisalign clear aligners are an ideal alternative to conventional braces
- Patients ask Kennesaw dentists, "Do you provide treatment for protrusive teeth?"
- Who is a candidate for clear braces in Marietta, GA?
- Dentists in Marietta, GA describe Invisalign orthodontics
- How invisible braces can realign teeth for Acworth area residents
- How clear braces can help Woodstock area adults improve their smiles
- Marietta area dentists introduce invisible braces
- Kennesaw area patients ask, what are invisible braces?
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.