Kennesaw area patients can enjoy invisible braces for teeth with Invisalign
Misaligned teeth often contribute to a condition called malocclusion. This is improved for many patients with treatment by an orthodontist. However, patients who are unsure about traditional metal bracket and wire braces may instead want a more invisible option. They may feel as though straightening their smile with traditional braces will make them feel self-conscious about the way they look. This is when our team of professionals may recommend solutions such as Invisalign.
Kennesaw area dentists of 32 Dental may encourage patients to consider the advantages of using Invisalign. Invisalign is an alternative to conventional metal bracket and wire braces. It is used for teeth that have mild to moderate misalignment. Invisalign can be used to straighten the front teeth or even realign the bite when cross bite, under bite, or overbite is a concern. These “invisible braces” are extremely popular with teenagers and adults who want to enhance their smiles but avoid the use of traditional orthodontics. Additionally, Invisalign treatment can be done right in the dental office with the professionals who patients already know and trust!
Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley of 32 Dental work closely with patients to help them achieve more beautiful smiles. Patients must first be determined as proper candidates for Invisalign. Invisalign uses clear aligner trays that are removable. They are worn day and night and should only be taken out when patients brush their teeth, floss, or are eating. There is an entire series of trays made for each patient. They are typically worn for approximately two weeks at a time as patients go through the entire set.
Invisalign is incredibly popular because it allows patients to enhance their smiles without covering them with metal. It is also comparable in price and treatment time to traditional brace. Most patients can address malocclusion in approximately one year – some may experience shorter treatment times, depending on the severity of their misalignment.
- Smile confidently with invisible Invisalign, an alternative to braces for adults in Kennesaw, GA
- Kennesaw, GA dentists answer, "Are the best Invisible Braces Effective"
- A discreet way to straighten your teeth in Kennesaw, GA
- If you want to straighten your teeth, Invisalign from your Kennesaw dentist is the answer
- Dentist in Dallas, GA area explains Invisalign orthodontic solutions
- Powder Springs, GA area patients ask about invisible braces: do they work?
- Kennesaw area patients can enjoy invisible braces for teeth with Invisalign
- Considering Invisalign as your orthodontics solution? Kennesaw, GA dentists explain treatment
- Everything our Marietta neighbors need to know about Invisalign vs. braces
- Marietta, GA dental team offers a qualified Invisalign provider
- Patients in the Kennesaw area ask about Invisalign vs. traditional braces
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area compare Invisalign to traditional metal braces
- Patients in Marietta, GA ask, "Do we need to see orthodontists for Invisalign treatment?"
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area explain how Invisalign clear aligners are an ideal alternative to conventional braces
- Patients ask Kennesaw dentists, "Do you provide treatment for protrusive teeth?"
- Who is a candidate for clear braces in Marietta, GA?
- Dentists in Marietta, GA describe Invisalign orthodontics
- How invisible braces can realign teeth for Acworth area residents
- How clear braces can help Woodstock area adults improve their smiles
- Marietta area dentists introduce invisible braces
- Kennesaw area patients ask, what are invisible braces?
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.