Patients in the Kennesaw area ask about Invisalign vs. traditional braces
At 32 Dental in Kennesaw, patients in and around the community are excited to learn about solutions for misaligned teeth. When most think about straightening their smiles, they are turned off at the idea of traditional braces. Traditional braces use metal brackets and wires to reposition the teeth and improve the alignment over the course of many months. They can be uncomfortable and unsightly, causing many patients to decide against improving their smiles by visiting an orthodontist. Luckily, with the advances in dentistry that continue to enhance the techniques used to achieve more beautiful smiles, patients can now avoid traditional braces and enjoy the benefits of a more discreet treatment known as Invisalign.
Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley of 32 Dental are proud Invisalign providers in the Kennesaw area. They help patients achieve the smiles they've always wanted without the embarrassment of conventional orthodontia. They encourage patients to find out if they are viable candidates for Invisalign treatment and then get the beautiful smile that they deserve.
Invisalign uses trays to reposition the teeth gently over the course of several months. These trays are clear, making them extremely discreet. They are the ideal way of achieving better alignment without the embarrassment of brackets and wires covering the teeth. Invisalign is highly desired over alternatives primarily because of their appearance.
Many patients ask about Invisalign vs. traditional braces. The most obvious difference is the way they work. Invisalign uses a tray to move the teeth into better positions while conventional orthodontics works with wires and brackets. Invisalign is often more comfortable because of the smooth surface that doesn't irritate the inside of the cheek as is experienced by many orthodontic patients. Invisalign is easy to remove for eating and caring for the smile, making it simpler to maintain a healthy smile. Patients do not need special tools to brush and floss around brackets and wires, ensuring better oral health and wellness over the course of treatment. Invisalign does require strict compliance, so patients considering Invisalign should be serious about dedicating themselves to wearing the trays day and night for desired results.
- Smile confidently with invisible Invisalign, an alternative to braces for adults in Kennesaw, GA
- Kennesaw, GA dentists answer, "Are the best Invisible Braces Effective"
- A discreet way to straighten your teeth in Kennesaw, GA
- If you want to straighten your teeth, Invisalign from your Kennesaw dentist is the answer
- Dentist in Dallas, GA area explains Invisalign orthodontic solutions
- Powder Springs, GA area patients ask about invisible braces: do they work?
- Kennesaw area patients can enjoy invisible braces for teeth with Invisalign
- Considering Invisalign as your orthodontics solution? Kennesaw, GA dentists explain treatment
- Everything our Marietta neighbors need to know about Invisalign vs. braces
- Marietta, GA dental team offers a qualified Invisalign provider
- Patients in the Kennesaw area ask about Invisalign vs. traditional braces
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area compare Invisalign to traditional metal braces
- Patients in Marietta, GA ask, "Do we need to see orthodontists for Invisalign treatment?"
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area explain how Invisalign clear aligners are an ideal alternative to conventional braces
- Patients ask Kennesaw dentists, "Do you provide treatment for protrusive teeth?"
- Who is a candidate for clear braces in Marietta, GA?
- Dentists in Marietta, GA describe Invisalign orthodontics
- How invisible braces can realign teeth for Acworth area residents
- How clear braces can help Woodstock area adults improve their smiles
- Marietta area dentists introduce invisible braces
- Kennesaw area patients ask, what are invisible braces?
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.