Patients in Marietta, GA ask, "Do we need to see orthodontists for Invisalign treatment?"
Traditional metal braces are no longer the only option for straightening teeth or improving the bite function. Invisalign is a series of clear aligners that gently move the teeth into proper position. At 32 Dental, we provide Invisalign and many other treatments to restore health, function, and beauty to smiles. Many patients in Marietta, GA, will ask, "Do we need to see orthodontists for Invisalign treatment?" We are proud to tell them that our dentists, Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley, can provide this innovative treatment.
Comparing Invisalign to traditional metal braces
Invisalign can deliver comparable results to traditional orthodontics. However, there are several differences between the treatments. With Invisalign, there are no diet restrictions. Patients do not have to worry about food becoming trapped between the teeth and the wires. Invisalign can be a more comfortable treatment because it involves wearing smooth, professional grade plastic aligners. There are no wires or brackets that can cause gum and cheek irritation.
Restoring the smile with an innovative treatment
Invisalign can be used to treat mild to moderate tooth misalignment and malocclusion. In comparison to a treatment length of two to three years for traditional orthodontics, Invisalign treatment can last 12 to 18 months. Patients can remove the trays for brushing their teeth and flossing as well as special occasions such as weddings, work events, and reunions. However, it is important to wear the aligners 20-22 hours per day.
Exploring your candidacy for Invisalign
Do you want to know if Invisalign is right for you? If you do, we recommend scheduling a consultation with Dr. Vo or Breckley. The dentist will examine the health of your mouth, teeth, and gums. There may be impressions of your mouth made and x-rays taken. If you are a candidate for Invisalign, the dentist will tailor a treatment plan to meet your needs. The molds will be sent to a laboratory where your customized trays will be created. After treatment, you can embrace the smile you have always wanted. Go after the smile of your dreams and schedule your Invisalign consultation by calling our friendly team at 770-423-1132 today.
- Smile confidently with invisible Invisalign, an alternative to braces for adults in Kennesaw, GA
- Kennesaw, GA dentists answer, "Are the best Invisible Braces Effective"
- A discreet way to straighten your teeth in Kennesaw, GA
- If you want to straighten your teeth, Invisalign from your Kennesaw dentist is the answer
- Dentist in Dallas, GA area explains Invisalign orthodontic solutions
- Powder Springs, GA area patients ask about invisible braces: do they work?
- Kennesaw area patients can enjoy invisible braces for teeth with Invisalign
- Considering Invisalign as your orthodontics solution? Kennesaw, GA dentists explain treatment
- Everything our Marietta neighbors need to know about Invisalign vs. braces
- Marietta, GA dental team offers a qualified Invisalign provider
- Patients in the Kennesaw area ask about Invisalign vs. traditional braces
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area compare Invisalign to traditional metal braces
- Patients in Marietta, GA ask, "Do we need to see orthodontists for Invisalign treatment?"
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area explain how Invisalign clear aligners are an ideal alternative to conventional braces
- Patients ask Kennesaw dentists, "Do you provide treatment for protrusive teeth?"
- Who is a candidate for clear braces in Marietta, GA?
- Dentists in Marietta, GA describe Invisalign orthodontics
- How invisible braces can realign teeth for Acworth area residents
- How clear braces can help Woodstock area adults improve their smiles
- Marietta area dentists introduce invisible braces
- Kennesaw area patients ask, what are invisible braces?
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.