Dentists in the Marietta, GA area explain how Invisalign clear aligners are an ideal alternative to conventional braces
Patients enjoy having options. When it comes to brightening the smile, they can choose from teeth whitening or porcelain veneers. Tooth loss treatments range from dental bridges to dental implants. When it comes to having their teeth straightened, they have more options than just traditional metal braces. Thanks to advances in orthodontics, patients may find their ideal alternative to traditional orthodontics is Invisalign. This system involves a series of clear aligners that are worn in numbered order. Patients change the trays every two weeks as their teeth gently move into proper position. Treatment includes visits to the dentist about every six weeks to check progress. At 32 Dental in the Marietta, GA area, we provide Invisalign to teenagers and adults. We are happy to explain why patients prefer Invisalign to traditional metal braces.
Metal braces and brackets can irritate the cheeks and gums. Invisalign aligners are made of a smooth plastic material. This typically makes the treatment more comfortable than traditional metal braces.
Invisalign provides the freedom to remove the trays when patients want as long as they are worn at least 20-22 hours per day. They can remove the trays to eat the foods they love, and brush and floss as they normally would. Patients enjoy the convenience that Invisalign can provide.
Patients can enjoy metal-free smiles. When they wear the aligners, it is unlikely anyone will notice them. They can remove the aligners for special events such as weddings or reunions so nobody knows they sought orthodontic treatment. While traditional metal braces and clear aligners can deliver beautiful smiles, patients can look forward to smiling confidently throughout Invisalign treatment.
With so many benefits of Invisalign treatment, many patients have a desire to explore this innovative orthodontic solution. During a consultation, the dentist can examine the health of the mouth, teeth, and gums. Impressions of the mouth are made to ensure precisely fitting aligner trays and x-rays of the soft tissues and jawbone are taken. Technicians at an Invisalign laboratory will customize the trays to meet your needs. To schedule a consultation appointment, call 770-423-1132 today.
- Smile confidently with invisible Invisalign, an alternative to braces for adults in Kennesaw, GA
- Kennesaw, GA dentists answer, "Are the best Invisible Braces Effective"
- A discreet way to straighten your teeth in Kennesaw, GA
- If you want to straighten your teeth, Invisalign from your Kennesaw dentist is the answer
- Dentist in Dallas, GA area explains Invisalign orthodontic solutions
- Powder Springs, GA area patients ask about invisible braces: do they work?
- Kennesaw area patients can enjoy invisible braces for teeth with Invisalign
- Considering Invisalign as your orthodontics solution? Kennesaw, GA dentists explain treatment
- Everything our Marietta neighbors need to know about Invisalign vs. braces
- Marietta, GA dental team offers a qualified Invisalign provider
- Patients in the Kennesaw area ask about Invisalign vs. traditional braces
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area compare Invisalign to traditional metal braces
- Patients in Marietta, GA ask, "Do we need to see orthodontists for Invisalign treatment?"
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area explain how Invisalign clear aligners are an ideal alternative to conventional braces
- Patients ask Kennesaw dentists, "Do you provide treatment for protrusive teeth?"
- Who is a candidate for clear braces in Marietta, GA?
- Dentists in Marietta, GA describe Invisalign orthodontics
- How invisible braces can realign teeth for Acworth area residents
- How clear braces can help Woodstock area adults improve their smiles
- Marietta area dentists introduce invisible braces
- Kennesaw area patients ask, what are invisible braces?
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.