How clear braces can help Woodstock area adults improve their smiles
Patients in the Woodstock area who are interested in improving the alignment of their smiles are often faced with the idea of having conventional metal braces placed on their teeth. While effective—especially for severe cases of malocclusion and overcrowding—this method is not attractive. In fact, this is the number one reason patients avoid the use of orthodontics for improving their smiles. Embarrassment of having metal brackets and wires over the teeth can cause men and women to avoid doing anything to enhance their smile. Thanks to continued advances in cosmetic dentistry, patients can now achieve results with an alternative solution known as Invisalign.
Invisalign, also known as clear braces, is an orthodontic method that avoids the use of metal brackets and wires as conventional braces do. Instead, this method of treatment uses clear aligner trays, which are worn over the dental arch and used to reposition the teeth slowly and gently. The aligner trays are discreet, allowing patients the chance to improve their smiles without feeling embarrassed during their treatment.
Invisalign is incredibly effective in addressing mild to moderate misalignment of the smile, and it depends 100% on patient compliance. The trays must be worn at all times, day and night, and only be removed for cleaning, eating, and care of the teeth. If patients do not wear their aligner trays at least 22 hours per day, they may slow the process. It can also affect the results, so patients must understand the importance of maintaining the proper use of their trays.
Impressions of the teeth are used to fabricate the aligner trays needed to reposition the teeth. These trays are made in a series during which patients wear each tray for two weeks before moving to the next one in the series. Over time, the teeth are gently repositioned into a more desirable location to keep the smile looking its best.
Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley of 32 Dental are committed to helping new and existing patients in and around the Woodstock area with the improvement of their smiles. Using Invisalign, patients can now address misalignment in a way that is discreet, comfortable, and affordable.
- Smile confidently with invisible Invisalign, an alternative to braces for adults in Kennesaw, GA
- Kennesaw, GA dentists answer, "Are the best Invisible Braces Effective"
- A discreet way to straighten your teeth in Kennesaw, GA
- If you want to straighten your teeth, Invisalign from your Kennesaw dentist is the answer
- Dentist in Dallas, GA area explains Invisalign orthodontic solutions
- Powder Springs, GA area patients ask about invisible braces: do they work?
- Kennesaw area patients can enjoy invisible braces for teeth with Invisalign
- Considering Invisalign as your orthodontics solution? Kennesaw, GA dentists explain treatment
- Everything our Marietta neighbors need to know about Invisalign vs. braces
- Marietta, GA dental team offers a qualified Invisalign provider
- Patients in the Kennesaw area ask about Invisalign vs. traditional braces
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area compare Invisalign to traditional metal braces
- Patients in Marietta, GA ask, "Do we need to see orthodontists for Invisalign treatment?"
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area explain how Invisalign clear aligners are an ideal alternative to conventional braces
- Patients ask Kennesaw dentists, "Do you provide treatment for protrusive teeth?"
- Who is a candidate for clear braces in Marietta, GA?
- Dentists in Marietta, GA describe Invisalign orthodontics
- How invisible braces can realign teeth for Acworth area residents
- How clear braces can help Woodstock area adults improve their smiles
- Marietta area dentists introduce invisible braces
- Kennesaw area patients ask, what are invisible braces?
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.