Who is a candidate for clear braces in Marietta, GA?
Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley in Marietta, GA are two dentists of 32 Dental who want to offer their patients a wide range of restorative solutions. When problems such as misaligned teeth become a concern for patients who are unhappy with the appearance of their smiles, they want to be able to provide effective services. For many patients, clear braces may be the solution most appropriate.
Invisalign, which is often known as “clear braces,” is a popular option for both teenagers and adults who want to improve the alignment of their smiles. Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley may suggest them as an alternative to conventional braces because of their many benefits. Invisalign is different from traditional orthodontia as it uses aligner trays that snap over the dental arch instead of metal brackets and wires. Traditional braces make it hard for patients to maintain their oral health with brushing and flossing. They can be incredibly uncomfortable, can scratch the tissues inside the mouth, and require patients to visit a specialist whom they do not know. Instead, patients can work with their current dentist to undergo orthodontic treatment with Invisalign, making it a much more desirable option for patients uneasy about being referred to a dental specialist they are not familiar with.
Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley must first determine if patients are proper candidates for Invisalign clear braces. Individuals with mild to moderate misalignment of their dental arch may be able to use this orthodontic method, as it can improve both the dental arch and the bite. Invisalign also requires patients to be compliant with treatment and wear their aligner trays day and night. If patients do not follow their treatment, they may be unable to achieve their desired results within the specific period, which may slow down their overall treatment plan and even require the fabrication of extra aligner trays to get teeth where they need to be.
If you live in the Marietta, GA area and you have considered clear braces and other orthodontic alternatives, contact Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley of 32 Dental today!
- Smile confidently with invisible Invisalign, an alternative to braces for adults in Kennesaw, GA
- Kennesaw, GA dentists answer, "Are the best Invisible Braces Effective"
- A discreet way to straighten your teeth in Kennesaw, GA
- If you want to straighten your teeth, Invisalign from your Kennesaw dentist is the answer
- Dentist in Dallas, GA area explains Invisalign orthodontic solutions
- Powder Springs, GA area patients ask about invisible braces: do they work?
- Kennesaw area patients can enjoy invisible braces for teeth with Invisalign
- Considering Invisalign as your orthodontics solution? Kennesaw, GA dentists explain treatment
- Everything our Marietta neighbors need to know about Invisalign vs. braces
- Marietta, GA dental team offers a qualified Invisalign provider
- Patients in the Kennesaw area ask about Invisalign vs. traditional braces
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area compare Invisalign to traditional metal braces
- Patients in Marietta, GA ask, "Do we need to see orthodontists for Invisalign treatment?"
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area explain how Invisalign clear aligners are an ideal alternative to conventional braces
- Patients ask Kennesaw dentists, "Do you provide treatment for protrusive teeth?"
- Who is a candidate for clear braces in Marietta, GA?
- Dentists in Marietta, GA describe Invisalign orthodontics
- How invisible braces can realign teeth for Acworth area residents
- How clear braces can help Woodstock area adults improve their smiles
- Marietta area dentists introduce invisible braces
- Kennesaw area patients ask, what are invisible braces?
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.