Everything our Marietta neighbors need to know about Invisalign vs. braces
Your smile is your greatest asset and is the first thing people notice when they see you. Is yours as straight as it could be? Maybe your bite is a little bit off, maybe the gap that you used to find endearing now makes you self-conscious, maybe you tried traditional braces but your teeth shifted after they were removed.
Whatever the reason for wanting to straighten your teeth, Dr. Lan Vo and Dr. Sean Breckley of 32 Dental Practice want you to know that the benefits of straighter teeth aren’t simply cosmetic. Straighter teeth also mean a healthier mouth, easier cleaning, and better overall health. The even better news is that now you don’t have to endure metal brackets, sharp wires, and rubber bands to get the smile you’ve always wanted.
The 32 Dental Practice now offers Invisalign, which is barely noticed by others. While the most obvious benefit of Invisalign braces is they are practically invisible, there are a number of other advantages. Metal braces can be rough and sharp against the inside of a patient’s mouth, but Invisalign aligners are smooth with no sharp edges that can scratch or cut.
Invisalign uses comfortable plastic trays that shift the patients’ teeth in small increments. Patients should wear the aligners approximately 22 hours a day; however, the trays can be removed, making brushing and flossing the teeth and cleaning the aligners quick and easy. Patients can also eat what they want instead of having to avoid certain foods that can’t be eaten while wearing traditional orthodontics.
The convenience of Invisalign is also a great benefit. Instead of visiting the dentist or orthodontist every four to six weeks to have braces checked and tightened, patients simply change their trays every two weeks. These changes follow a treatment plan that is customized specifically for you by Drs. Lo and Breckley, giving you the best smile a patient could want.
Are you ready to straighten your teeth and improve your smile? Call the 32 Dental Practice today to discuss your concerns about your current smile and your desired results. Our team will work closely with you to determine the fastest and most effective treatment plan for you.
- Smile confidently with invisible Invisalign, an alternative to braces for adults in Kennesaw, GA
- Kennesaw, GA dentists answer, "Are the best Invisible Braces Effective"
- A discreet way to straighten your teeth in Kennesaw, GA
- If you want to straighten your teeth, Invisalign from your Kennesaw dentist is the answer
- Dentist in Dallas, GA area explains Invisalign orthodontic solutions
- Powder Springs, GA area patients ask about invisible braces: do they work?
- Kennesaw area patients can enjoy invisible braces for teeth with Invisalign
- Considering Invisalign as your orthodontics solution? Kennesaw, GA dentists explain treatment
- Everything our Marietta neighbors need to know about Invisalign vs. braces
- Marietta, GA dental team offers a qualified Invisalign provider
- Patients in the Kennesaw area ask about Invisalign vs. traditional braces
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area compare Invisalign to traditional metal braces
- Patients in Marietta, GA ask, "Do we need to see orthodontists for Invisalign treatment?"
- Dentists in the Marietta, GA area explain how Invisalign clear aligners are an ideal alternative to conventional braces
- Patients ask Kennesaw dentists, "Do you provide treatment for protrusive teeth?"
- Who is a candidate for clear braces in Marietta, GA?
- Dentists in Marietta, GA describe Invisalign orthodontics
- How invisible braces can realign teeth for Acworth area residents
- How clear braces can help Woodstock area adults improve their smiles
- Marietta area dentists introduce invisible braces
- Kennesaw area patients ask, what are invisible braces?
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.