A beautiful smile can radiate confidence. Unfortunately, crooked, damaged, or discolored teeth can have the opposite effect. Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley, of 32 Dental, offer a variety of cosmetic dental procedures to help our patients smile with confidence.
Many procedures can be considered restorative and cosmetic because they improve your oral health and the appearance of your smile, while others are strictly cosmetic. Some examples of procedures that can improve your smile include:
- Teeth whitening – This is one of the most commonly requested procedures by our Marietta, GA patients. By using custom-made whitening trays patients can lighten their teeth by several shades in the comfort of their own homes.
- Veneers – This is a good option for patients who want to make dramatic changes to the appearance of their teeth. The thin porcelain shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing size, shape, shade, and addressing some spacing issues.
Cosmetic and restorative
- Bridges – A missing tooth can have a devastating effect on a patient’s smile, and a fixed dental bridge is a common restoration option. A bridge consists of an artificial tooth attached to two crowns. The crowns are placed on the teeth that border the gap. The completed restoration is aesthetically pleasing.
- Crowns – When a tooth suffers extensive damage that cannot be treated with a filling, but the root is still healthy, it can normally be restored with a crown. It covers the entire tooth, protecting and strengthening it, while restoring shape and function.
- Tooth colored fillings – Cavities are one of the most common oral health concerns, and when detected early, the tooth can be restored with an aesthetically pleasing tooth-colored filling; the finished restoration is virtually invisible.
Do not let your smile hold you back. If your teeth are a source of embarrassment Drs. Vo and Breckley, along with the team at 32 dental, can create a smile you can confidently share with the world. Call our office today at (770-423-1132 and schedule your consultation with one of our doctors. It is the first step to your new smile.