Discover the total benefits of preventive dental care in the Marietta area
When it comes to your oral health, what you do now can have a significant impact later. You can avoid developing serious dental problems such as cavities or gum disease in the future by taking control of your dental health now. This requires good oral hygiene and keeping your regularly scheduled dental appointments.
Good oral health begins at home with proper oral hygiene. This includes brushing your teeth a minimum of twice a day and flossing daily. When brushing your teeth, it should be done for a minimum of two minutes, preferably with an electric toothbrush. Flossing is a very important part of your oral hygiene routine because brushing only cleans 2/3 of the surfaces of your teeth. When choosing your toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, or mouthwash, there are numerous choices, if you are unsure of what is best for you, ask the staff at 32 Dental for a recommendation of which option is best for your individual dental needs.
Preventive dental care
Regularly scheduled checkups and professional cleanings are another important aspect of maintaining good oral health. Even with proper brushing and flossing techniques, tartar can still build up between your teeth and at the gum line. This can only be removed by a dental hygienist using special tools. Keeping your teeth tartar free and cleaning below the gum line is an important part of preventing gum disease.
During this appointment, your dentist at 32 Dental will give you a thorough dental exam to look for potential problems such as cavities or gum disease. Normally your dentist can detect these problems through x-rays and tests long before you experience any symptoms such as toothaches. The staff at 32 Dental also provides an oral cancer screening during your checkup. A sample of your saliva is taken and tested for oral cancer; the test also detects the presence of the bacteria responsible for gum disease. Early detection is important in successfully treating either condition.
Good oral hygiene and preventive dental care can greatly reduce the total amount of time you will have to spend in the dentist’s chair. Marietta residents, if you are looking for a dentist who is committed to providing outstanding individualized dental care, and delivering it in a compassionate manner, call 32 Dental at 770-423-1132 and schedule your appointment.
- Learn about daily tips for good oral hygiene with a Kennesaw, GA area dentist
- Dentist in Kennesaw offers tips and suggestions for patients to maintain a healthy mouth
- Dentist in Kennesaw, GA describes the reasons why patients may require teeth extraction services
- Kennesaw dental office offers residents the best in preventive dental care!
- Cosmetic dentist in Kennesaw, GA offers quality, comprehensive dental care solutions
- Why patients in Kennesaw, GA should have regular dental care
- The hidden cost of missing regular teeth cleanings in Powder Springs
- The importance of regular teeth cleaning services at Hiram, GA area practice
- Why patients in the Acworth area should have regular dental cleaning services
- Dentist for children near Hiram offers a wide variety of services
- Pediatric dentistry tips from trusted dentists in Marietta, GA
- Finding a full-service gentle dental practice in Kennesaw
- Dentist near me in Marietta offers tips for baby and child dental care
- Kennesaw area dentist describes the symptoms of oral cancer
- Patients in Woodstock ask, "Is there a dentist near me who provides oral cancer screenings?"
- Dentists in the Marietta area restore the smile with dental fillings
- Dentist in Kennesaw saves dying teeth during root canal treatments
- Do you follow your Kennesaw dentist's standard of excellence in your own dental care habits?
- Re-think your dental care habits with these 5 tips from a Marietta area dentist
- Is it possible for a dentist in Kennesaw to save a dying tooth?
- Get the regular dental care you need with the help of an affordable dentist close to Marietta, GA
- Can a general doctor in Kennesaw meet all the medical needs of your kids?
- Woodstock, GA dentist describes plaque
- Marietta, GA area dentist describes appropriate care for the teeth and gums
- The importance of complete dental care for Marietta residents
- Receiving gentle dental care from your Kennesaw dentist is the key to oral health
- Discover the total benefits of preventive dental care in the Marietta area
- Family dental care tips from your Kennesaw dentist
- Smile more with great dental care from your dentist near Marietta
- Total at-home dental care for our patients from Woodstock and surrounding areas includes flossing
- Complete health more possible with dental care tips from your dentist near Acworth
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.