Is it possible for a dentist in Kennesaw to save a dying tooth?
If your tooth might be dying, do you really have to get rid of it before it causes you any more pain? Your dentist in Kennesaw doesn't necessarily think so. At 32 Dental, we believe in keeping your natural smile strong for as long as possible, and having dental decay does not always mean that we cannot save your tooth.
First, if you have cavities that are eating away at your teeth, as soon as we find them, we will clean them, and then place fillings to stop the decay before it has destroyed your teeth. At our office, we use tooth-colored fillings, which are both effective and cosmetically appealing as they keep your teeth looking natural while still protecting weak spots.
When dental decay has gone even further and your dental pulp has become infected, many people may assume that their tooth is not savable. Luckily, at 32 Dental, we don't believe in removing natural teeth if there is any way we can possibly save them. One of the best ways to save a tooth that may have extensive damage is with a root canal treatment. Root canal treatment to remove infected dental pulp is the only way to save an infected, dying tooth so that you don't have to remove it. Once the tooth has been cleaned out, the dentist will place a filling or a crown over the tooth to protect it from further damage.
The best way to save your tooth from decay is to avoid letting it occur in the first place. Maintaining the best dental care habits all the time will help you fight off decay for as long as possible. Brushing your teeth twice daily and not neglecting to floss once a day can do a lot to keep your smile from decaying. Make sure you are also visiting the dentist regularly for professional cleanings and check-ups. Your dentist can remove any built-up plaque that may lead to cavities, and find any signs of decay before they have significantly damaged your teeth. Give our office a call at 770-423-1132 to make an appointment today.
- Learn about daily tips for good oral hygiene with a Kennesaw, GA area dentist
- Dentist in Kennesaw offers tips and suggestions for patients to maintain a healthy mouth
- Dentist in Kennesaw, GA describes the reasons why patients may require teeth extraction services
- Kennesaw dental office offers residents the best in preventive dental care!
- Cosmetic dentist in Kennesaw, GA offers quality, comprehensive dental care solutions
- Why patients in Kennesaw, GA should have regular dental care
- The hidden cost of missing regular teeth cleanings in Powder Springs
- The importance of regular teeth cleaning services at Hiram, GA area practice
- Why patients in the Acworth area should have regular dental cleaning services
- Dentist for children near Hiram offers a wide variety of services
- Pediatric dentistry tips from trusted dentists in Marietta, GA
- Finding a full-service gentle dental practice in Kennesaw
- Dentist near me in Marietta offers tips for baby and child dental care
- Kennesaw area dentist describes the symptoms of oral cancer
- Patients in Woodstock ask, "Is there a dentist near me who provides oral cancer screenings?"
- Dentists in the Marietta area restore the smile with dental fillings
- Dentist in Kennesaw saves dying teeth during root canal treatments
- Do you follow your Kennesaw dentist's standard of excellence in your own dental care habits?
- Re-think your dental care habits with these 5 tips from a Marietta area dentist
- Is it possible for a dentist in Kennesaw to save a dying tooth?
- Get the regular dental care you need with the help of an affordable dentist close to Marietta, GA
- Can a general doctor in Kennesaw meet all the medical needs of your kids?
- Woodstock, GA dentist describes plaque
- Marietta, GA area dentist describes appropriate care for the teeth and gums
- The importance of complete dental care for Marietta residents
- Receiving gentle dental care from your Kennesaw dentist is the key to oral health
- Discover the total benefits of preventive dental care in the Marietta area
- Family dental care tips from your Kennesaw dentist
- Smile more with great dental care from your dentist near Marietta
- Total at-home dental care for our patients from Woodstock and surrounding areas includes flossing
- Complete health more possible with dental care tips from your dentist near Acworth
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.