The importance of complete dental care for Marietta residents
Many people don't understand the impact that their oral health has on their overall health. If you consider that your mouth makes up only 5% of you, it may seem insignificant, but it's not. Your entire body depends on your mouth. When oral health is neglected, it affects every system in your body. All of the energy and nutrition you need to survive passes through the mouth. Without proper digestion, which begins with chewing, your body will suffer. Moreover, it's not just your teeth that need to be healthy; your gums play a major role as well. Gum disease can cause tooth loss, but it can also lead to infection spreading throughout the body. When you visit 32 Dental for your dental care in Kennesaw, you will be taking steps to oral health, which will lead to better overall health.
We know that regular dental care and a good home hygiene program is the cornerstone to a healthy smile. Your dental care professional at 32 Dental will help you customize a routine that meets your needs, but some common practices apply to everyone. You should brush and floss daily, preferably with an electric toothbrush, eat a healthy diet avoiding too many sugary foods, and always avoid tobacco use.
When you visit 32 Dental for your dental care checkups, we will always be on the lookout for potential problems. When oral cancer is detected early, the success of treatment is much greater. With this in mind, we will perform an oral cancer screening at each appointment. Most dentists will only perform a visual exam, but we take it a step further. We will also do a DNA screening on a sample of your saliva. The sample will be sent to a diagnostic lab and tested for human papilloma virus and the bacteria responsible for periodontal disease. With these screenings, we can have a higher success rate at treating periodontal disease and oral cancer.
At your dental care visit, we will guide you in oral hygiene practices based on your individual needs and always pay attention to the details such as diet, medications, and hereditary factors. At 32 Dental, it is our goal for your family to achieve and maintain healthy smiles that will last a lifetime.
- Learn about daily tips for good oral hygiene with a Kennesaw, GA area dentist
- Dentist in Kennesaw offers tips and suggestions for patients to maintain a healthy mouth
- Dentist in Kennesaw, GA describes the reasons why patients may require teeth extraction services
- Kennesaw dental office offers residents the best in preventive dental care!
- Cosmetic dentist in Kennesaw, GA offers quality, comprehensive dental care solutions
- Why patients in Kennesaw, GA should have regular dental care
- The hidden cost of missing regular teeth cleanings in Powder Springs
- The importance of regular teeth cleaning services at Hiram, GA area practice
- Why patients in the Acworth area should have regular dental cleaning services
- Dentist for children near Hiram offers a wide variety of services
- Pediatric dentistry tips from trusted dentists in Marietta, GA
- Finding a full-service gentle dental practice in Kennesaw
- Dentist near me in Marietta offers tips for baby and child dental care
- Kennesaw area dentist describes the symptoms of oral cancer
- Patients in Woodstock ask, "Is there a dentist near me who provides oral cancer screenings?"
- Dentists in the Marietta area restore the smile with dental fillings
- Dentist in Kennesaw saves dying teeth during root canal treatments
- Do you follow your Kennesaw dentist's standard of excellence in your own dental care habits?
- Re-think your dental care habits with these 5 tips from a Marietta area dentist
- Is it possible for a dentist in Kennesaw to save a dying tooth?
- Get the regular dental care you need with the help of an affordable dentist close to Marietta, GA
- Can a general doctor in Kennesaw meet all the medical needs of your kids?
- Woodstock, GA dentist describes plaque
- Marietta, GA area dentist describes appropriate care for the teeth and gums
- The importance of complete dental care for Marietta residents
- Receiving gentle dental care from your Kennesaw dentist is the key to oral health
- Discover the total benefits of preventive dental care in the Marietta area
- Family dental care tips from your Kennesaw dentist
- Smile more with great dental care from your dentist near Marietta
- Total at-home dental care for our patients from Woodstock and surrounding areas includes flossing
- Complete health more possible with dental care tips from your dentist near Acworth
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.