Can a general doctor in Kennesaw meet all the medical needs of your kids?
Your children's health is incredibly important to you, especially since kids can't make the best decisions for their health on their own. This is why you take them to see the doctor regularly to make sure they are growing up strong and healthy. Although you can trust your doctor in Kennesaw to monitor your children's total health, have you ever considered how much your family doctor really knows about your child's teeth? A good family doctor should understand that your child's teeth need special care and refer you to a dentist, a doctor who specializes in monitoring your child's oral health. Why is a child's oral health so important?
The way your kids' teeth grow in and become set during their formative years will affect their smiles for the rest of their lives. Most likely, you want to do everything in your power to make sure your kids look their best throughout their lives. Though they won't care too much when they're young, as they get older your children will likely suffer from poor self-esteem and embarrassment if they don't have smiles they can be proud of.
Teeth that don't grow in properly can leave a smile looking messy and make it difficult to clean teeth thoroughly, which can lead to cavities and dental decay. In addition, an incorrect bite can cause a number of other problems. Speech impediments are often the result of a bad bite. Over time, an overbite, underbite, or otherwise misaligned teeth can cause bruxism (grinding teeth) and painful TMD, problems with the joint at the hinge of your jaw.
All of this only matters when your kids get their permanent teeth, right? Wrong. You should be taking your kids to see the dentist as soon as they get their first baby teeth. Regular dental care for kids is important because it teaches them the importance of maintaining good oral habits. In addition, though baby teeth will be lost anyway, they are much more susceptible to cavities, and visiting a dentist often can prevent painful toothaches.
At 32 Dental, we will make sure your kids get the dental care they need to avoid many of these problems now and later in life. Call our Kennesaw office to make an appointment with a doctor this week.
- Learn about daily tips for good oral hygiene with a Kennesaw, GA area dentist
- Dentist in Kennesaw offers tips and suggestions for patients to maintain a healthy mouth
- Dentist in Kennesaw, GA describes the reasons why patients may require teeth extraction services
- Kennesaw dental office offers residents the best in preventive dental care!
- Cosmetic dentist in Kennesaw, GA offers quality, comprehensive dental care solutions
- Why patients in Kennesaw, GA should have regular dental care
- The hidden cost of missing regular teeth cleanings in Powder Springs
- The importance of regular teeth cleaning services at Hiram, GA area practice
- Why patients in the Acworth area should have regular dental cleaning services
- Dentist for children near Hiram offers a wide variety of services
- Pediatric dentistry tips from trusted dentists in Marietta, GA
- Finding a full-service gentle dental practice in Kennesaw
- Dentist near me in Marietta offers tips for baby and child dental care
- Kennesaw area dentist describes the symptoms of oral cancer
- Patients in Woodstock ask, "Is there a dentist near me who provides oral cancer screenings?"
- Dentists in the Marietta area restore the smile with dental fillings
- Dentist in Kennesaw saves dying teeth during root canal treatments
- Do you follow your Kennesaw dentist's standard of excellence in your own dental care habits?
- Re-think your dental care habits with these 5 tips from a Marietta area dentist
- Is it possible for a dentist in Kennesaw to save a dying tooth?
- Get the regular dental care you need with the help of an affordable dentist close to Marietta, GA
- Can a general doctor in Kennesaw meet all the medical needs of your kids?
- Woodstock, GA dentist describes plaque
- Marietta, GA area dentist describes appropriate care for the teeth and gums
- The importance of complete dental care for Marietta residents
- Receiving gentle dental care from your Kennesaw dentist is the key to oral health
- Discover the total benefits of preventive dental care in the Marietta area
- Family dental care tips from your Kennesaw dentist
- Smile more with great dental care from your dentist near Marietta
- Total at-home dental care for our patients from Woodstock and surrounding areas includes flossing
- Complete health more possible with dental care tips from your dentist near Acworth
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.