Receiving gentle dental care from your Kennesaw dentist is the key to oral health
The more we learn about the connection between the mouth and the rest of the body, the better we understand just how important oral hygiene practices are to health and well-being. After years of brushing and flossing every day, it is easy to become complacent, thinking that the mere completion of tasks is sufficient for oral health. In fact, there are those who avoid receiving professional care due to dental anxiety. In our practice, we perform gentle dental care, enabling our Kennesaw patients to enjoy pleasant dental experiences.
Receiving regular dental care from your skilled dentists allows you and your family the opportunity to promote oral health beyond what is possible with at-home care. During each visit, your dentist takes a gentle approach when providing dental care in our Kennesaw office, paying special attention to the state of the gums. We do this to catch gum disease in its earliest form, when it is most easily treated.
Visiting your dentist every six months as recommended, allows the earliest possible detection of tooth decay. When we are able to catch cavities when they are still small, we are able to treat the tooth in the most conservative manner. Larger cavities not only cause pain, they also require that more of the natural tooth structure be removed, leading to the need for a larger filling.
Because there is more time that passes between visits than is spent under our direct care, we are committed to providing information to each patient based on his or her specific needs. Those who are battling periodontal disease may be advised to return to our office sooner than the standard three months, so that we can gain control over bacteria and the resulting inflammation. In every instance, patients can rest assured that they will receive exceedingly gentle dental care from their Kennesaw dentist.
At home, it is important to remember the specific purpose of oral hygiene practice. Teeth are brushed to create a bright, shining smile, fresh breath, and to protect against bacteria and plaque build-up. Brushing should continue for a full two minutes, with attention given to every tooth. In addition to brushing, daily flossing is vital to the elimination of harmful bacteria and the health of gum tissue. Skipping on the floss is similar to washing only a portion of your body when bathing.
Maintaining healthy teeth and gums takes daily commitment to oral hygiene, and ongoing regular care from your dental professional. To promote your healthiest smile, contact us today.
- Learn about daily tips for good oral hygiene with a Kennesaw, GA area dentist
- Dentist in Kennesaw offers tips and suggestions for patients to maintain a healthy mouth
- Dentist in Kennesaw, GA describes the reasons why patients may require teeth extraction services
- Kennesaw dental office offers residents the best in preventive dental care!
- Cosmetic dentist in Kennesaw, GA offers quality, comprehensive dental care solutions
- Why patients in Kennesaw, GA should have regular dental care
- The hidden cost of missing regular teeth cleanings in Powder Springs
- The importance of regular teeth cleaning services at Hiram, GA area practice
- Why patients in the Acworth area should have regular dental cleaning services
- Dentist for children near Hiram offers a wide variety of services
- Pediatric dentistry tips from trusted dentists in Marietta, GA
- Finding a full-service gentle dental practice in Kennesaw
- Dentist near me in Marietta offers tips for baby and child dental care
- Kennesaw area dentist describes the symptoms of oral cancer
- Patients in Woodstock ask, "Is there a dentist near me who provides oral cancer screenings?"
- Dentists in the Marietta area restore the smile with dental fillings
- Dentist in Kennesaw saves dying teeth during root canal treatments
- Do you follow your Kennesaw dentist's standard of excellence in your own dental care habits?
- Re-think your dental care habits with these 5 tips from a Marietta area dentist
- Is it possible for a dentist in Kennesaw to save a dying tooth?
- Get the regular dental care you need with the help of an affordable dentist close to Marietta, GA
- Can a general doctor in Kennesaw meet all the medical needs of your kids?
- Woodstock, GA dentist describes plaque
- Marietta, GA area dentist describes appropriate care for the teeth and gums
- The importance of complete dental care for Marietta residents
- Receiving gentle dental care from your Kennesaw dentist is the key to oral health
- Discover the total benefits of preventive dental care in the Marietta area
- Family dental care tips from your Kennesaw dentist
- Smile more with great dental care from your dentist near Marietta
- Total at-home dental care for our patients from Woodstock and surrounding areas includes flossing
- Complete health more possible with dental care tips from your dentist near Acworth
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.