Dentists in the Marietta area restore the smile with dental fillings
Composite resin is a dental material that is popular for several reasons. The material chemically bonds to teeth providing longevity for dental fillings. It also is strong, versatile, and natural looking. At 32 Dental in Kennesaw, we provide this natural looking material to patients in Marietta and the surrounding areas. Patients turn to our team of respected dentists, Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley, for treatments involving composite resin such as dental fillings.
Our team cares about the overall health and wellbeing of patients. We believe in strong preventive care plans that help prevent tooth decay and gum disease. Therefore, it is important to know the symptoms of tooth decay so treatment can be sought promptly. Signs of cavities include visible pits in the teeth and tooth stains. Patients may experience toothaches, tooth sensitivity, and pain when eating or drinking cold or hot foods and beverages. Cavities or holes in the tooth enamel can grow larger over time. Left untreated, tooth decay can lead to gum disease or infection.
If you have experienced any signs of tooth decay, we recommend scheduling an appointment with Dr. Vo or Breckley. She or he will examine the health of your mouth, teeth, and gums. The examination may include taking x-rays of the jawbone and soft tissues. If you are a candidate for a dental filling, a treatment plan will be tailored to meet your needs.
During the dental filling procedure, the area surrounding the affected tooth will be numbed with local anesthetic. We can also provide sedation such as nitrous oxide to ease any anxiety during treatment. The dentist will remove the decayed portions of the tooth and prepare the space for the filling. This involves cleaning the space of bacteria and debris. The area will be filled with composite resin, to restore health and function to the smile.
Our team strives to provide gentle as well as conservative treatment. After a single appointment, you can have health and beauty restored to your smile as well as experience pain relief from a throbbing or constant toothache. To explore dental filling treatment further, schedule a consultation with Dr. Vo or Dr. Breckley by calling 770-423-1132.
- Learn about daily tips for good oral hygiene with a Kennesaw, GA area dentist
- Dentist in Kennesaw offers tips and suggestions for patients to maintain a healthy mouth
- Dentist in Kennesaw, GA describes the reasons why patients may require teeth extraction services
- Kennesaw dental office offers residents the best in preventive dental care!
- Cosmetic dentist in Kennesaw, GA offers quality, comprehensive dental care solutions
- Why patients in Kennesaw, GA should have regular dental care
- The hidden cost of missing regular teeth cleanings in Powder Springs
- The importance of regular teeth cleaning services at Hiram, GA area practice
- Why patients in the Acworth area should have regular dental cleaning services
- Dentist for children near Hiram offers a wide variety of services
- Pediatric dentistry tips from trusted dentists in Marietta, GA
- Finding a full-service gentle dental practice in Kennesaw
- Dentist near me in Marietta offers tips for baby and child dental care
- Kennesaw area dentist describes the symptoms of oral cancer
- Patients in Woodstock ask, "Is there a dentist near me who provides oral cancer screenings?"
- Dentists in the Marietta area restore the smile with dental fillings
- Dentist in Kennesaw saves dying teeth during root canal treatments
- Do you follow your Kennesaw dentist's standard of excellence in your own dental care habits?
- Re-think your dental care habits with these 5 tips from a Marietta area dentist
- Is it possible for a dentist in Kennesaw to save a dying tooth?
- Get the regular dental care you need with the help of an affordable dentist close to Marietta, GA
- Can a general doctor in Kennesaw meet all the medical needs of your kids?
- Woodstock, GA dentist describes plaque
- Marietta, GA area dentist describes appropriate care for the teeth and gums
- The importance of complete dental care for Marietta residents
- Receiving gentle dental care from your Kennesaw dentist is the key to oral health
- Discover the total benefits of preventive dental care in the Marietta area
- Family dental care tips from your Kennesaw dentist
- Smile more with great dental care from your dentist near Marietta
- Total at-home dental care for our patients from Woodstock and surrounding areas includes flossing
- Complete health more possible with dental care tips from your dentist near Acworth
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.