Re-think your dental care habits with these 5 tips from a Marietta area dentist
Most of us probably think we have our dental care routine down and don't need to do anything differently. Your dentist in Marietta has some tips that might make you re-think some of your habits to make your smile healthier.
1. Change your toothbrush
One of the simplest ways to improve your dental care habits is by switching to a soft-bristled toothbrush. You should also remember to get a new toothbrush roughly every three months so that you're not spreading around old bacteria or using a brush with worn-down bristles.
2. Review your brushing technique
In addition to having the right toothbrush, the technique you use to brush your teeth is actually quite important. First, make sure you don't brush too hard. If the bristles bend, you're brushing too hard and could wear down your enamel. You should also be brushing with circular motions for at least 2-3 minutes to cover all your teeth properly.
3. Drink with a straw
If having white teeth is important to you, but you don't want to give up your coffee, tea or wine, you might still be able to keep stains off your teeth. One way to do this is to drink through a straw, so that the substances don't contact your teeth.
4. Clean your teeth after you eat
Another tip for keeping your teeth clean, bright, and healthy is to clean your teeth after you eat, even if it's just a snack. You should probably brush your teeth after your main meals, but your teeth could still benefit from rinsing your mouth every time you eat. If you won't be able to brush or rinse your teeth, you could try to finish your meal with something like an apple or carrot, or carry sugarless gum with you to get any food particles out of your teeth and freshen your breath at any time.
5. Visit the dentist
Finally, don't neglect your regular visits to the dentist. It may seem unnecessary, but even the best personal hygiene can't fully protect your smile. Your dentist needs to see you twice a year to keep tartar from eating away at your teeth and to check for any signs of decay so they can be dealt with right away.
- Learn about daily tips for good oral hygiene with a Kennesaw, GA area dentist
- Dentist in Kennesaw offers tips and suggestions for patients to maintain a healthy mouth
- Dentist in Kennesaw, GA describes the reasons why patients may require teeth extraction services
- Kennesaw dental office offers residents the best in preventive dental care!
- Cosmetic dentist in Kennesaw, GA offers quality, comprehensive dental care solutions
- Why patients in Kennesaw, GA should have regular dental care
- The hidden cost of missing regular teeth cleanings in Powder Springs
- The importance of regular teeth cleaning services at Hiram, GA area practice
- Why patients in the Acworth area should have regular dental cleaning services
- Dentist for children near Hiram offers a wide variety of services
- Pediatric dentistry tips from trusted dentists in Marietta, GA
- Finding a full-service gentle dental practice in Kennesaw
- Dentist near me in Marietta offers tips for baby and child dental care
- Kennesaw area dentist describes the symptoms of oral cancer
- Patients in Woodstock ask, "Is there a dentist near me who provides oral cancer screenings?"
- Dentists in the Marietta area restore the smile with dental fillings
- Dentist in Kennesaw saves dying teeth during root canal treatments
- Do you follow your Kennesaw dentist's standard of excellence in your own dental care habits?
- Re-think your dental care habits with these 5 tips from a Marietta area dentist
- Is it possible for a dentist in Kennesaw to save a dying tooth?
- Get the regular dental care you need with the help of an affordable dentist close to Marietta, GA
- Can a general doctor in Kennesaw meet all the medical needs of your kids?
- Woodstock, GA dentist describes plaque
- Marietta, GA area dentist describes appropriate care for the teeth and gums
- The importance of complete dental care for Marietta residents
- Receiving gentle dental care from your Kennesaw dentist is the key to oral health
- Discover the total benefits of preventive dental care in the Marietta area
- Family dental care tips from your Kennesaw dentist
- Smile more with great dental care from your dentist near Marietta
- Total at-home dental care for our patients from Woodstock and surrounding areas includes flossing
- Complete health more possible with dental care tips from your dentist near Acworth
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.