Complete health more possible with dental care tips from your dentist near Acworth
We are more health conscious today than at any other time in history. Most of us pay attention to the foods we eat, spend time exercising, and at least attempt to get adequate sleep. Still, unwanted health conditions may arise. There are several reasons this may be so, one of which is that our health is directly impacted by the state of our teeth and gums. Years of scientific studies have produced significant data pointing to the link between oral health and general wellbeing. The good news in this bit of information is that we have more power over our health when we pay attention to the mouth-body connection. Part of offering complete dental care to our patients from Acworth and surrounding areas is the understanding that better oral health is good for the entire body.
Oral health comes from several different steps. Daily brushing and flossing are necessary for the maintenance of healthy teeth, as these practices eliminate harmful bacteria regularly. Professional check-ups at intervals recommended by your dentist are an important part of maintaining a healthy mouth and body. Most often, your dentist will want to see you every six months. In instances where gum disease is active, we may request that you visit more often. These regular dental examinations, using specialized dental tools, allow us to detect and treat new dental problems promptly, before they cause extensive damage and pain. Even more importantly, this level of dental care promotes general health by minimizing the body’s inflammatory response to oral bacteria.
People of all ages will benefit from routine dental visits as a part of their complete dental care program. We enjoy working with young patients, teaching them how to care for their teeth and gums at home, creating healthy habits from an early age. There are certain times in life where dental care changes. For instance, women experiencing fluctuations in hormones may be more at risk of inflammation and gum disease. Older patients may require specialized care to combat dry mouth and minimize the risk of cavities and gum disease. The team at Thirty-Two Dental is extensively trained in the various techniques, and with specialized tools, provide you with the personalized care you deserve.
You can enjoy a healthy, beautiful smile throughout your life. Contact us for your dental check-up and cleaning today.
- Learn about daily tips for good oral hygiene with a Kennesaw, GA area dentist
- Dentist in Kennesaw offers tips and suggestions for patients to maintain a healthy mouth
- Dentist in Kennesaw, GA describes the reasons why patients may require teeth extraction services
- Kennesaw dental office offers residents the best in preventive dental care!
- Cosmetic dentist in Kennesaw, GA offers quality, comprehensive dental care solutions
- Why patients in Kennesaw, GA should have regular dental care
- The hidden cost of missing regular teeth cleanings in Powder Springs
- The importance of regular teeth cleaning services at Hiram, GA area practice
- Why patients in the Acworth area should have regular dental cleaning services
- Dentist for children near Hiram offers a wide variety of services
- Pediatric dentistry tips from trusted dentists in Marietta, GA
- Finding a full-service gentle dental practice in Kennesaw
- Dentist near me in Marietta offers tips for baby and child dental care
- Kennesaw area dentist describes the symptoms of oral cancer
- Patients in Woodstock ask, "Is there a dentist near me who provides oral cancer screenings?"
- Dentists in the Marietta area restore the smile with dental fillings
- Dentist in Kennesaw saves dying teeth during root canal treatments
- Do you follow your Kennesaw dentist's standard of excellence in your own dental care habits?
- Re-think your dental care habits with these 5 tips from a Marietta area dentist
- Is it possible for a dentist in Kennesaw to save a dying tooth?
- Get the regular dental care you need with the help of an affordable dentist close to Marietta, GA
- Can a general doctor in Kennesaw meet all the medical needs of your kids?
- Woodstock, GA dentist describes plaque
- Marietta, GA area dentist describes appropriate care for the teeth and gums
- The importance of complete dental care for Marietta residents
- Receiving gentle dental care from your Kennesaw dentist is the key to oral health
- Discover the total benefits of preventive dental care in the Marietta area
- Family dental care tips from your Kennesaw dentist
- Smile more with great dental care from your dentist near Marietta
- Total at-home dental care for our patients from Woodstock and surrounding areas includes flossing
- Complete health more possible with dental care tips from your dentist near Acworth
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.