Marietta, GA area dentist describes appropriate care for the teeth and gums
Many patients in the Marietta, GA area who are interested in dental care ask about the best methods to care for their teeth and gums. Most understand the importance of a beautiful smile, and Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley of 32 Dental enjoy sharing knowledge with them regarding the best ways to maintain their oral health and wellness. By using some of the latest technologies as well as tried-and-true home oral care techniques, patients are able to visit the team of 32 Dental and enjoy better check-ups.
Caring for the teeth and gums can help reduce the risks of many problems such as persistent bad breath, the development of periodontal disease, and tooth decay. It can also help keep the smile looking healthier by maintaining white teeth and reducing inflammation and redness of the gum tissue. This may be a sign of gingivitis, which occurs due to poor oral hygiene.
Patients in the Marietta, GA area who visit 32 Dental are educated on ways to care for their smile. Visiting the dentist at least twice a year for an examination and professional cleaning is a great start. During these visits, Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley can check for any signs of decay or disease. By catching these concerns early, the health of the smile can be maintained and patients can avoid the progression of these issues to the point of costly repair.
While Drs. Lan Vo and Sean Breckley can take care of the smile when problems arise, they also encourage their patients to perform good daily home oral care. This includes brushing and flossing after every meal. This helps in removing plaque, bacteria, and food particles that may develop on the teeth and gums and can contribute to decay and disease. Without proper oral hygiene at home, patients cannot expect their smile to stay healthy. It is important for patients to play an active part in maintaining their dental health and wellness by caring for their teeth and gums every day—and after every meal—for optimal results.
- Learn about daily tips for good oral hygiene with a Kennesaw, GA area dentist
- Dentist in Kennesaw offers tips and suggestions for patients to maintain a healthy mouth
- Dentist in Kennesaw, GA describes the reasons why patients may require teeth extraction services
- Kennesaw dental office offers residents the best in preventive dental care!
- Cosmetic dentist in Kennesaw, GA offers quality, comprehensive dental care solutions
- Why patients in Kennesaw, GA should have regular dental care
- The hidden cost of missing regular teeth cleanings in Powder Springs
- The importance of regular teeth cleaning services at Hiram, GA area practice
- Why patients in the Acworth area should have regular dental cleaning services
- Dentist for children near Hiram offers a wide variety of services
- Pediatric dentistry tips from trusted dentists in Marietta, GA
- Finding a full-service gentle dental practice in Kennesaw
- Dentist near me in Marietta offers tips for baby and child dental care
- Kennesaw area dentist describes the symptoms of oral cancer
- Patients in Woodstock ask, "Is there a dentist near me who provides oral cancer screenings?"
- Dentists in the Marietta area restore the smile with dental fillings
- Dentist in Kennesaw saves dying teeth during root canal treatments
- Do you follow your Kennesaw dentist's standard of excellence in your own dental care habits?
- Re-think your dental care habits with these 5 tips from a Marietta area dentist
- Is it possible for a dentist in Kennesaw to save a dying tooth?
- Get the regular dental care you need with the help of an affordable dentist close to Marietta, GA
- Can a general doctor in Kennesaw meet all the medical needs of your kids?
- Woodstock, GA dentist describes plaque
- Marietta, GA area dentist describes appropriate care for the teeth and gums
- The importance of complete dental care for Marietta residents
- Receiving gentle dental care from your Kennesaw dentist is the key to oral health
- Discover the total benefits of preventive dental care in the Marietta area
- Family dental care tips from your Kennesaw dentist
- Smile more with great dental care from your dentist near Marietta
- Total at-home dental care for our patients from Woodstock and surrounding areas includes flossing
- Complete health more possible with dental care tips from your dentist near Acworth
About Dr. Sean Breckley
A graduate from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Susquehanna University, Dr. Sean Breckley is an established professional in the field of dentistry. He is a firm believer of contributing to the community and ensuring his patients receive the best possible dental care. Whilst maintaining his professionalism, Dr. Breckley takes time to get to know his patients and make sure they are comfortable and at ease to avoid any unnecessary dental anxiety and stress. He is presently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program.
About Dr. Lan Vo
A graduate from the University of California-Irvine and Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Lan Vo is a highly skilled and resourceful dentist in the field of professional dentistry. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northwest District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a graduate of the Mercer Mastery Program whilst maintaining a certification with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. Dr. Vo is very people-oriented and is a favorite amongst children and commands a great deal of trust amongst anyone who has had the fortune of being treated by her.