Great staff... Dr. Lan Vo does excellent work and most of all...painless. Didn't have to wait for her to do the work...she and her staff got me right in at my appointment time without any delays...wonderful dentist ! Thanks again
~ Scott H
When teeth are missing, either from extractions, natural loss, or from the unwanted effects of periodontal disease, our patients have a few options to consider as a form of replacement. Restorative prostheses such as dentures are often the first consideration, as they are fast, affordable and an effective way of restoring one's original, natural smile.
Dentures or partials are removable appliances that replace the missing teeth. Full dentures are adhered to the gums in order to keep them in place during the day, and give the appearance of natural-looking teeth, as well as the functionality of your original teeth for biting and chewing. Dentures and partial dentures are the typical solution for those who have lost a tooth or teeth, but eventually they may be ready to switch to something more permanent and stable. Although dentures are often associated with the elderly, individuals of all ages may end up with partial or full dentures due to extractions, loss of teeth due to trauma, or as a result of severe periodontal disease.
The next step up from dentures and partial dentures are implant overdentures. An overdenture is made by placing two or more implants into the jawbone and “snapping” a removable denture onto the implants. This stabilizes the denture and allows the patient to eat and chew better. This is one of our common recommendations for patients, based on previous experiences and the comfort level that our patients have reported after the treatment. They love the retention and stability that they receive from wearing overdentures, and they find them to be a more affordable alternative to replacing all of their teeth with dental implants and crowns.
If you are considering methods in which to improve the look of your smile after the loss of your teeth, call 32 Dental today to schedule a consultation and determine the best way to regain the appearance of your beautiful, natural smile!
- How Long To Get Used To New Dentures GA - How long will it take to get used to your new dentures in GA?
- Partial Dentures Near Me in Marietta, GA - Where can I get partial dentures near me in Marietta, GA?
- Affordable Dentures Near Me in Kennesaw, Georgia - Where can I get affordable dentures near me in Kennesaw, GA?
- Types of Dentures Marietta - Marietta area patients are introduced to the three types of dentures available
- Affordable Dentures Woodstock - Woodstock area patients ask where they can acquire affordable dentures
- Partial Dentures Acworth - Acworth area dentists explain partial dentures
- Dentures a New Smile Kennesaw - How Kennesaw area patients can achieve a new smile with dentures
- Dentures Dentist Kennesaw - Getting used to your new dentures from your dentist in Kennesaw